Friday, June 11, 2010

Call Upon Me

When I was walking through our neighbor's forest/garden (not sure what you'd call it!) and I came across this telephone booth I just had to laugh. It was the last thing I expected to see! :0) It is no longer at this location. (It's kind of a sad story...) Now it is for sale, sitting in front of a store on the south part of town. I was thinking about this picture because I've driven this direction almost every day this week.

I'm so glad that I don't need a telephone to talk to my Saviour!! He lives INSIDE of me!! :0) I don't have to worry about having the right change, getting service, being in range, my phone being charged, dialing a wrong number, or getting an answering machine. I have a Father who is ever attentive to my cry, my thoughts, and well, everything about me! :0) (see Ps. 139)

PS - My neighbor gave me permission to use this picture. It's been through a number of revisions, but I'm still not totally happy with it. If you have any suggestions - I'm open! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment